View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #50
barbiegal7

S/C/G: 223/223/180

Height: 6'

Talking

Hi everyone!

Well, after a couple of years, I'm back on WW. I lost 40 lbs about six years ago, and I have gained back about 20 since moving to California four years ago. I need to get back on the wagon!! Plus hitting the big 4-0 means all my fat is starting to transfer to the mid section (EWW!)

I was SO RELIEVED to see this Momentum thread. I did days of online research about Points Plus, and I couldn't believe how many people hated it. Even after all this time, I still know how to figure out points the way it "used to be," and considering I have over 40 lbs to lose, the last thing I want to do is learn a new program, especially one that doesn't seem to be holding as much success as Momentum.

I'm lucky in that I love all vegetables (well, I love all food in general, which is why I"m here - LOL!), so the plan is usually easy for me. My nightly glass of wine is where I always have issues, but I just save points for it and it usually goes okay.

Anyway, I think my attempt to return to WW a couple of years ago failed because I didn't try to have any support through a group like this. I'm hoping coming here for some support and accountability will help me really get going this time! I also have a good friend who I'm hiking with twice a week, so that should help.

Nice to meet everyone and here's to weight loss in 2011!

Rene'
barbiegal7 is offline   Reply With Quote