View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #44
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello all,

Wow ~ this crazy weather. It kind of floored me to read that Bunti up there in Alaska was warmer at 45* than we were here in Texas ~ 21* when I got up this morning.

Hope you all who are dealing with all that snow are hanging in there ok.

Welcome Gwen ~ congratulations on your week with no binges.

Karen FL ~ sounds heavenly ~ sitting on your lania and reading and the warm weather

Karen MO ~ your snowy neighborhood is pretty. I miss looking at the snow, but I don't miss having to shovel it or drive in it.

Laffalot ~ your attitude is great ~ you'll make it. Good job keeping up with the aquafit.

Zoe ~ when do you head out to NC? Please keep us posted. All of our thoughts and prayers are going with you.

Rosey ~ soup or stew and snuggled up with a good book sounds perfect for a snowy day

Mary ~ good job with doing good with your food. Even if you miss a day walking sometimes, you are doing it most of the time and that is better than not at all.

Bobbi ~ thank you for the book list. How is your head?

Lynn and Lyn ~ enjoyed the pictures of your cats ~ what pretty ones everyone has.

Donna ~ brrrrr ~ it is pretty cold where you are too.

Freda ~ glad you didn't have to go out in that snow today.

NC Nancy ~ how is your reading coming? Enjoy

Tea Granny ~ sorry you pushed yourself to exercise and didn't get the results you had hoped for. Don't give up though. Yes ~ some gold stars for you

Have to go to bed early tonight ~ they've scheduled a unit secretary's meeting nice and early at 7:30 am. Gonna go to that uniform shop after since I am alreay half way there. Hopefully I can find something ~ desperatly need some new scrubs.

Have a nice rest of the evening y'all.

Take care
One day at a time ~ never giving up!!

Nobody can force you to have a certain attitude. But life will go so much better if you will simply choose to be positive. When you wake up, choose to be happy. Choose to be grateful for the day. (Joel Osteen)

Last edited by glynne : 02-02-2011 at 10:45 PM.