View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #40
Laffalot
Sherry

S/C/G: 205/187.2/150

Height: 5'2" (really 5'1 1/4" ( but I refuse to accept that - I don't care what the doctor says!)

Hi Everyone - It's a little nippy here today - about -4C (1pm PST) on my thermometer & sunny. So that's not too bad, eh? It did get down to -15C night before last & last night. No more snow for a few days now (Yay!). I did not have a good weigh in yesterday. I gained .2 lb. Obviously I can't veer off my "plan" at all. Hate that - it's like chipping marble with a stick! But I'm not going to cry over it & I'm right back on track. I'm trying to stay positive because if I'm not I'll be into the fridge, cupboard, etc. & that's not so good. I have a high school reunion in Sept. & of course I want to be svelte for that! I even made it to aqua fit this morning. I'm trying to go 2-3X a week. And I'm thinking the dogs is going to take me for a walk after awhile. Boy will I ever sleep good tonight! lol Everyone that is going through these huge snowfalls & bad weather be sure to be careful & stay warm.