Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #1  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Talking One should never step on the Wii after dinner!

Fortunately, I'm not upset about it. It's almost funny. I do this Walk it Out video on Wii every day. I 'try' to get it done earlier in the day, but sometimes it happens later. Today, my 5 year old was home sick and I couldn't get to it until 9:30 pm. I first did the body check in like I always do and I gained 2.4 pounds since yesterday morning... Well, duh, it's now night when I weigh the most. Funny little spike on my downward trend. Of coruse, then it asks you, "why do you think you gained this weight?" And it doesn't let you choose anything except bad habits. So, then I get berated for either saying not sure, eating snacks, too much dinner etc. There is no option to select, "I changed the time of day I'm exercising dufus!"

Tomorrow, I'm sure, all will be well with the world and I'll see that all drop, but then I'll get berated for dropping weight too fast and to be careful! LOL maybe I should have skipped that part and just gone on to the exercise disc. 19000 steps and 5.3 miles! Nice way to start February!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

LOL I had to change the time I do my Wii workouts too! Though I am a night owl, i jsut never seemed to make any progress.

That is awesome! how long do you do your steps? How do you know how many miles you walked too? That is amazing. THe most I go is just a little over 7000 because i do two thirty minute free steps. You are really working it.
CosmicGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:22 AM   #3  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

I always skip the "body test" unless it's weigh-in day (and time)!
shannonmb is offline   Reply With Quote