View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning all,

Tea Granny ~ don't be discouraged ~ even though it was only one pound at least the scale is moving in the right direction.

Zoe ~ have a safe trip to NC. It is dark and dreary here today. Supposed to be in the 20's to 30's tomorrow and they are talking snow. I know it will be nothing compared to your huge mountains of it ~ but it is only fair that we should take some of it off your hands/streets

Lynn ~ seeing that poem brought back some good memories for me. Back in 2005 ~ the year me and some of my friends turned 50. We had a get together ~ rented a couple rooms at a kind of resort hotel place. It was fun ~ sort of like a slumber party. We brought gifts to exchange ~ something appropriate for 50 year olds. Talked into the wee hours ~ recalling fun things. I got a purple gift bag that contained a book ~ Freedoms after 50 and a purple suede like covered journal. I printed that poem and pasted it on one of the pages.

Hello to everyone else.

Need to head out to a uniform shop today and try to find a couple new outfits. My scrub jackets are ancient and wearing thin ~ too thin in places to bother patching up.

Be back later. Hope you all have a good day.

Take care

Nobody can force you to have a certain attitude. But life will go so much better if you will simply choose to be positive. When you wake up, choose to be happy. Choose to be grateful for the day. (Joel Osteen)