View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #14
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good morning all,

Tea Granny ~ don't be discouraged ~ even though it was only one pound at least the scale is moving in the right direction.

Zoe ~ have a safe trip to NC. It is dark and dreary here today. Supposed to be in the 20's to 30's tomorrow and they are talking snow. I know it will be nothing compared to your huge mountains of it ~ but it is only fair that we should take some of it off your hands/streets

Lynn ~ seeing that poem brought back some good memories for me. Back in 2005 ~ the year me and some of my friends turned 50. We had a get together ~ rented a couple rooms at a kind of resort hotel place. It was fun ~ sort of like a slumber party. We brought gifts to exchange ~ something appropriate for 50 year olds. Talked into the wee hours ~ recalling fun things. I got a purple gift bag that contained a book ~ Freedoms after 50 and a purple suede like covered journal. I printed that poem and pasted it on one of the pages.

Hello to everyone else.

Need to head out to a uniform shop today and try to find a couple new outfits. My scrub jackets are ancient and wearing thin ~ too thin in places to bother patching up.

Be back later. Hope you all have a good day.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)