View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:42 AM   #108
AmyonIP

I keep getting behind on the posts, I read up on today's though. Wonderful posts today! (as always)
Last night we had a unexpected adventure that ended up at our friends house at 8pm. I didn't have dinner, or my emergency pack since we were in the truck, and it's in my car. They had a breakfast casserole that had cheese, sausage, ham, croutons, cheese, eggs and milk. I was STARVING so I had 5 or 6 bites. I wanted to have more but my friend said NO!! He didn't want to be the reason if I "fell off the wagon" so that was nice to have that support. I don't know if that knocked me out of ketosis or not, but today I haven't felt any different. Last night after eating it though, I felt weird "gurgling" in my stomach so I won't want to eat that again! I didn't think I would be in this situation and I prepare for being in this situation but we left in the truck and I didn't think we'd be gone that long. I refuse to beat myself up over it though as I could easily get depressed about it and give up saying to myself, "I can't do this, what's the point?"
Well, I picked myself up- when I got home, had a salad, my RTD and vitamins, chugged water and today went back to normal. I will keep at it!!

Have a good evening all!
AmyonIP is offline   Reply With Quote