Old 01-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #1  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Default I can do this!

So, for the past week, week and a half, I had been doing WW on my home, using old materials for the old points plan. And it was fine, lost 3 lbs, but then I decided I needed to buy a new scale. I've been using an old analog one and wanted a digital. Right, so, turns out there's a big discrepency between the two (I think the analog is like 10 years old, and probably not meant to go above 300 lbs, hence the inaccuracy), so I decided since I'm heavier than I've ever been in my entire 29 years, I can't do it alone this time. So I signed up for WW Online.

So far, I'm liking the online tracking, much easier than writing it all down in my little notebook. I like the new Points Plus, too. I was hesitant at first, but I think it's going to work out well. Although I have 47 points a day and that seems like so much! Holy cow.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #2  

yes you can! well great start!
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

I agree- it is MUCH easier to track it online. I'm on the old plan but be warned- I have heard some people going up and down in weight when they switched from the old plan to the Points Plus program so don't fret if you do go up- just continue to work through it.

You CAN do it.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote