View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #8
CutieEli

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly0618 View Post
Good Morning Everyone!! I want to start by saying I am really proud of myself. I went out to eat for the first time since I started IP and I was really nervous but I was able to ask for the salad bar and some salmon patties instead of all the other good stuff that was on the menu. I went with 3 of my co-workers and they all picked some really good dishes but in the middle lunch I noticed they were the ones looking at how I was eating and feeling bad about eating all those fried things. At the end all of them were saying how full they felt and how they felt like they had gained almost 5 pounds from all the food they had eaten. Meanwhile I was not full but satisfied and proud of myself. I had resisted the cravings and behaved.
Well, today feels like it is going to be a good day. It is raining a lot outside but I am already at work. I am in TOM, and thanks to your advice yesterday I am not so worried about how much weight I loose this week.
I hope everyone has an amazing day!!!

That is awesome Lily0618!!! The feeling is nice when you are proud of yourself Keep doing what you are doing!!!
Have a great IP day!
CutieEli is offline   Reply With Quote