View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
juiceman11
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Hope all have a successful day today! So many great WI and NSV's in the past few days threads. Congratulations to all.

I have a WI tomorrow and am excited for this. All my jeans do not fit anymore. I used to wear 42's, then I had a couple of pairs of 40's and was wearing those. Today put on 40's and they were LOOSE, my belt is on the last hole and needs another added!

Yesterday I had 3 people ask me what I was doing because they could notice a considerable difference. That felt great!

My 5 yr old daughter now drinks water out of little water bottles with me and prefers this as her drink of choice. When we go somewhere she will ask to take one with her and reminds me to get mine. She has also started packing her breakfast for school like dad takes his lunch to work. She by no means needs to lose weight, I think just like mimicking dad. She is also starting to like the veggies I prepare for dinner.

Dinners have been great at home and making them for all to like is a challenge but we are all doing great.

There are so many benefits to this program and they are all showing. Keep up the good work all!

Here is my motivation quote throughout my days......"Is that cookie (or non protocol food) worth $50 right now and slow/stop the roller coaster of results?" Not for me!
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote