View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 09:37 PM   #23
Enja

Hi Deb and everyone else. I recently joined 3FC and have been reading a lot of message boards, threads. While I love them all, this is the one to which I always check first. It is so, so nice to be new to a site and to read (in the most recent message by Deb) that you welcome newcomers. This is kindness at its finest hour. You have no idea how much it means to this "newbie" to see that. I do love to read and write, but am a little shy about the bio. stuff. I'm going to be bold and brave and go for it! I am learning to take risks in my life and here goes-
DATE: 15 April 2003

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Enja is my user name. It is the initials of the first names of our children (see below). My real name is Elisabeth, and I am called "Beth"

AGE: 44-Sometimes, when asked my age, I actually forget!

BIRTHDAY: 5 May 1958

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married to my best friend and the handsomest guy I have ever known

SPOUSE’S NAME: Timothy McGuire

CHILDREN/AGES: Erik- 22, Nathaniel- 17(almost 18), Jonathan- 17(just turned 17), Jeremiah- 14, Anneliese- 11,

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: kids, cats, antiques, dolls, depression glass, Lalique perfume bottles (pre-1940), Limoges boxes, politics, Celtic history, most things Irish, cooking, eating (naturally), writing, Victorian and Edwardian decorating.

PETS: Dalmatian- Domino
Cats- Parler-vous, Calypso, Katie, Jette, Tara, who is about to have kittens any moment!!

TOP WEIGHT: 162

CURRENT WEIGHT: 155

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: between 5'4" and 5'5"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: dark reddish brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Connecticut, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:
I eat too much. I love healthy food and really don't eat junk, but I have no concept of portion control. I guess I have very healthy fat, L0L, right??

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I love myself whatever I weigh rather than feeling that I can love myself only if I lose weight. Does anyone know what I mean?

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
My husband is totally disabled and sleeps a lot, especially during the evenings. I am a "night owl" and, consequentlky, am alone a lot. I spend time on the internet and like internet pen pals.