View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #14
Marionm
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
I think I`ve saw some posts about this before...but I`ll ask again! How long does it take before you`re not cold all the time?! I am freezing most of the time. Will I be cold as long as I am doing the diet or will my body adjust??
Also, what is soya sauce and where can you buy it? Thanks!
As far as the freezing... I think it's like forever! Sorry that's not better news. I've gotten a little better with more fat in my diet, but I am cold much more now that I ever was.

And soya sauce is just Japanese for soy sauce that has become more trendy to use but sometimes that description is used to indicate a more pure soy without wheat added to it. But don't assume that because it says soya that it doesn't have wheat or even sugar added. Tamari is another version that more often than not does not have wheat in it. That being said, if you are used to kikoman's soy sauce these others may seem stronger tasting so use sparingly. (Can you tell I lived in Japan? )

Began IP 7/7/10 and lost 85 pounds--regained about 25. Back to finish what I started!
"If you can learn to master the moment of decision, you will master life." --Matthew Kelly
My Blog