View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #8
VeggieGurlShay
Tired of the Yo-Yo

S/C/G: 227/225.6/145

Height: 5'2"

Kaplods thanks for sharing.

I understand what you are saying. I also like to think of this as a journey I'm about to embark on. A journey of learning and loving myself.

I think some people have to immerse themselves in weightloss and exercise sometimes so that they can break the old patterns of behavior and incorporate the new ones. I'm using anger and disgust to fuel my charge.

I need to use that energy to push me forward to the day where my lifestyle changes afford me enough energy to continue without them.

I'm sure I've learned wrong. I do believe that you have to find what works for you and use it.

I dont really know what eating plan I'm going to follow. I dont like counting points etc but I know I need to portion. Carbs hate me but heavy meat eating messes up my digestive system. I used to live in florida but now I live in Canada and what worked in weight loss there doesnt work here (not to mention we dont get the fruits & veggies I'm used to).

I'm going to start off with WW and then lower the carbs and increase the veggies. And just tweak it as I go along. Evaluating everything as I go along.
VeggieGurlShay is offline   Reply With Quote