View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #192
nightwasp
look to windward

S/C/G: 185/178/145

Height: 5'7"

Yay awesome! I also posted a little introduction over yonder, titled "Woo! 3 pounds already!"

Screen Name: nightwasp

Age/Age Range: 23

Family Life: livin' with the boy

Occupation: cat owner, college graduate, grad school dropout... "figuring it out." Currently I work a job I'm not too keen on.

Hobbies and Interests: writing! music! worshipping my cat Charlotte! sleeping! (I'm a night-shifter. It becomes an interest, heh) news and politics!

Favorite Music: right now I'm listening to Six Finger Satellite, Air, and SomaFM streaming station Drone Zone.

Favorite Color(s): blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: biking, walking, jogging slowly, heh

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to wear a size 4. I've NEVER done that.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I saw my ex with his new girlfriend and caught my reflection in the mirror.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Not eating bread, not eating as MUCH as I think I should be.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Sticking to cal limits! Should be about 1400. Cooking experience! I need it. Getting over resistance to salads.

(Evil motivation!) Who do you want to look better than? Haha, great question. This girl I went to school with who seemed pretty effortlessly pretty.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? As little as I can ...not with you! :P With the boy.

Mini-goal #1: 167 lbs. Mini-goal #2: 159 lbs. (BMI 24.9)
nightwasp is offline   Reply With Quote