View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 02:11 PM   #50
LindsaysMommy

Wink

Def. going to try this one, and it sounds so easy, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megsss94 View Post
For lunch, I have been having a SmartOnes (about 280 cals) and a Yoplait light yogurt (about 100 cals). 380 calories

I also love the Progresso light soups! I had their Southwest chicken and rice soup yesterday... an ENTIRE CAN for 160 cals. I ate it with 5 saltines (60 cals) and it was a super filling dinner. 240 calories

I also take some stir-fry veggies (75 cals), cut up chicken breast into chunks (100 cals) and serve it with brown rice (110 cals). I usually add some kind of seasoning to the stir fry, but I always use the no-salt added and no calorie. 285 calories

Another DELICIOUS one- put 4 chicken breasts in the crock pot (100 cals each), add a packet of low sodium taco seasoning (20 cals per chicken breast) and spread salsa on top of the chicken breasts (50 calories per chicken breast). Pour some water in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours. This is seriously one of the best chicken recipes I have ever found! I either serve it with brown rice (about 110 cals) or mexican blend canned corn (110 cals). Amazing 280 calorie dinner!!