View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 04:20 AM   #190
carriefan4evr

S/C/G: 204/204/120

Height: 5'7"

Screen Name: carriefan4evr

Age/Age Range: almost 16

Family Life: Mom, dad, 5 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 1 fish, and 1 horse.

Hobbies and Interests: Horses and horseback riding, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, drawing, guitar, piano, anything to do with horses.

Favorite Music: Carrie Underwood! I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm her biggest and most loyal fan, and I love her and adore her. I also really like Taylor Swift. Country, pop, if I hear it and like it, then I like it.

Favorite Color(s): Blue.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking, I guess. I don't do much else. (which I need to change PRONTO.)

What are your fitness/health goals? Be able to run a whole mile without stopping.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Realizing that I had to actually question whether or not I was to fat to ride my horse.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Those darn cravings. And laziness.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Which foods I eat and how I exercise. Basically everything.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? My best friend. (I know, I know!)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A friggin bikini. And a gorgeous dress.
carriefan4evr is offline   Reply With Quote