View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #189
aasshhlleeyy

S/C/G: 335/TICKER/180

Height: 5'8"

Post New here

Screen Name:aasshhlleeyy
Age/Age Range:22

Family Life:ive been married for about 3.5 years and I have a little girl named anelina she will be 3 in april

Occupation:full tie college student, mom, wife and respiratory intern

Hobbies and Interests:spending time with family and friends, my career, a new found love for working out and getting helthy

Favorite Music: I like evrything

Favorite Color(s)ink, black, purple, yellow green hmm idk bright colors lol

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:used to love love love yoga... need to get back into it

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be prou of what I look like! I want to feel comfortable, I want to be able keep up with my LO

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? nothing really triggered it I have always known I needed to lose weight but I never was really dedicated or held myself accountable... but this time its different I know I cn do this and I WILL!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? getting the munchies lol but so far Ive petty much been able to resist. And then the hubby telling me Ineed to eat more because I dont eat enough and him eating the crap I used to eat in front of me

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
I need to eat more natural unprocessed foods.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I guess I cant really say I look better than anyone but one thing that excites me is that I have a lot of muscle for a girl even with all of this fat lol so I cant wait to see what I look like at goal and after toning my booty off at the gym lol

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
something sexy that I will actually feel sexy in

Ultimate Goal

14 total inches lost since 4/22/2013

One for every 5 lbs lost:
aasshhlleeyy is offline   Reply With Quote