View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #13
stellanyc

S/C/G: 163/153/130

Height: 5'2"

Default checking in

hi guys,

just wanted to give an update and encourage everyone's journey to weightloss.

so from jan 3 to jan 7 i did a 5 day veggie juice fast (primarily to do a cleanse than lose weight) where i lost a little over 7 lbs. i'm assuming that more than half of that was water weight. then over the weekend after the fast i ate mostly salad and incorporated meat (chicken) sunday. i caved and had one cookie too. that brought my weight up a bit but nothing too bad. however, since this past monday i have been on a very strict low carb diet (no fruit, sugar, flour, bread, pasta, rice, beans, alcohol, or dairy except for some hard cheese). the only kinds of meat i've been having are chicken, eggs, turkey, and tofu.

i've also been working out twice a day. all this sacrifice and hardwork has paid off so far as i've lost an additional 3 lbs and i think they're fat lbs as i think i've lost most of my water weight last week. although it's been only 4 days into my crazy diet (i'm only going to do it two weeks max and then start to incorporate certain fruits and brown rice) i feel like low carb is the key.

i hope to stick this out for another week and half and indulge on some brown rice soon! haha anyway, let me know what's been working for you guys, too.
stellanyc is offline   Reply With Quote