View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #53
Lori259
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/172.0/135.0

Height: 5'6"

THANKS EVERYONE! & Thighs Thanks so much especially to u girl~U were & still are An inspiration to me so much~Sorry not to reply sooner But I had a 15 year olds niece pass away a few days ago...~She has had health problems since birth~anyways~I am broken hearted over it...But I am still on maintaing & staying on plan & keeping with My new ways~& I would be so glad to help anyone To lose the weight & there kids~I would go on any show~Email anyone, Stand on the street with a before & after sign~(Yes I am that nutty LOL) I am from a small town & I grew up here~so that would be cool to do~Thinking about writing Before & after with my photos on a sign Need help It's free Pull over & I will help u!(of course when it gets warmer cause my asthma)~I just hate to see people spend money on diet products ,ect. that truelly aint needed & then Gain it back usually.~anyways My kids had a snow day & I got up late ~So off to cook~momma is hungry & so are the kidos~LOL~(But aint they always~thank God For low calorie shopping) ~OH & Mary (thighs) Tell your hubby I said Thanks I am a so proud to be friends with his awesome wife I hope to meet someday & hug & thank Her for motivating me so much! <3 To all ~NEVER GIVE UP ANYONE!

One For every 10 Pounds Lost:

~~~~~~~ I Am A Calorie Counter & Proud Of It~~~~~~~
Click Below to see My Goal Pics Size 22 to size 2 http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...ml#post3626190
Started my weight loss journey on 11-11-08

Last edited by Lori259 : 01-11-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote