View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:16 AM   #4
Mmckellen

S/C/G: 175/167.6/155-158

Height: 5'8"

What a beautiful baby Natasha! My SIL just had a little girl and I am so excited to shop for her. We've only had boys in the family recently.

TOM is one week away and I am already feeling the symptoms of pms. Perhaps they are more marked to me now because of going through the carb withdrawal. I'm retaining a lot of water, and my b**bs hurt like a m******f*****r. I'm going to try to load up on more water during the day and cut down on my salt.

This week my routine has been severely compromised because my son is sick - I had to stay home yesterday in the am and my husband is staying home today. I noticed that I am feeling like I just want to throw the towel in and go out to an Italian restaurant for pasta and wine. So I'm glad that I have identified this as a trigger for me. Although I love the fact that my husband is willing to stay home with our son when he is sick, the fact is I hate coming home at the end of the day because the house is a MESS and they are both bouncing off the walls needing attention as soon as I come through the door. So today I'll give some thought to this and a)anticipate that I will feel irritated a little and b) plan how to make that transition more smooth. I have another BIG trigger coming up this weekend as we are going to my parents house and without going into it at length, things are pretty difficult there right now. So I need to plan, plan, plan. Hopefully school will not be cancelled tomorrow because of snow, b/c I think that might send me off the rails!!