View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:41 AM   #1
Natasha1534

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Default SBD Daily Chat for Tuesday Jan 11th

Hello, ladies!!! The weather is rather nasty outside, so I'm sitting inside my nice warm home and catching up on some online stuff. Last night started the sleet and freezing rain...by the time I got off work in the morning my car doors were frozen shut. Probably 1/2 of my drive home consists of large hills w/ pretty much no way to avoid them. I got about 1/3 of the way home and got stuck at the bottom of a hill. I had to abandon my car there and call my roommate to come pick me up. Fortunately she had a friend's 4 wheel drive truck and was able to make it down the hill and back up (not w/o fishtailing a whole lot, though). When I woke up this afternoon we went and retrieved my car and it is now sitting in my carport while the sleet starts up again. YUCK!!!

As I said in the weekend thread, my bestfriend had her baby on Sunday. Jaxon is absolutely perfect in every way, which is a huge blessing as always but especially so now b/c his umbilical cord only had 1 artery and they were concerned that it could cause some brain damage due to lack of oxygen the longer he stayed in the womb. BUT he is just fine and he's beautiful...

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

1st goal - 10% of body weight lost - MET 06/21/10
2nd goal - 100 lbs lost
3rd goal - 180 lbs!!!
Natasha1534 is offline   Reply With Quote