View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
teamup2befit

S/C/G: 159/117/117

Height: 5'

Default Is it just me?

I ordered Bistro Md because I had read that it was so much better than other delivery plans. I ordered my food on monday and got it yesterday (Saturday). So yesterday I was able to try lunch, dinner and two snacks. So far not too impressed. I think my lunch with the veggie & bean burrito and my dinner was beef Bourguingon. The burrito was too wet and soft to pick up so I ate with a fork and knife. I added salsa for flavor but it would go down as not a favorite. I was excited by the beef burg. for dinner but again flavorless and very meaty tasting. Had to add a good deal of salt and pepper. I liked the cauliflower puree but the meal itself not great.

Today I had the stuffed french toast and overall it was decent but I had to add sugar free syrup because the berries had literally no sweetness at all. I just finished the philly style chicken for lunch. The spaghetti squash was really watery and the chicken really bland. I need to decide by midnight whether I want them to send another week and I have to say I am seriously thinking no.

I have tried nutrisystem which tastes horrible and jenny craig which at this point may be what I switch to because their food I found to be really good. So my question is - have I not gotten to the good tasting bistro meals yet or is this about what I can expect? Also I am finding my meals after cooking a bit watery - is that normal?
teamup2befit is offline   Reply With Quote