View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #183
Stacey911

Screen Name: Stacey911

Age/Age Range: 37

Family Life: Mom of 3: Daughter is 20, Son is 15- (16 in 2 weeks), and lil guy is almost 3.

Hobbies and Interests:Love to spend time with the kids, taking the little guy to the park, Movies, games, music

Favorite Music: Listen to alot of different music - Country, Rock, classic rock, even some classical

Favorite Color(s): Yelloe, it's a happy color

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love to run

What are your fitness/health goals? Would love to lose 55 Lbs

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have been wanting to since my son was born, but in feb of 2010 the father of my children and the love of my life suddenly passed away at 38 years of age. I'm the only parent these kids have now, I need to be here for them. I quit smoking 5 months ago, now it's time to drop the extra pounds.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? ongoing motivation

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Sticking with a program, staying motivated, fighting cravings

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : really, I don't have one of these, I just want to be happy with myself.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? my skinny jeans
Stacey911 is offline   Reply With Quote