View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #21
aguerin
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello chickies and HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011

Welcome newbies - G, etc. Thanks for joining our chat. You will find great advice and support here.

Hoochie - I gave up diet soft drinks last Dec 24th and haven't seen one lb shed from it. I do feel like I have accomplished something though. The problem with them is like Joan pointed out,they are so convenient.

Good Luck with the Surgery JM: I am wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Kim: Motherofthree: So good to see you again. Welcome back. We need a new pic. NO getting by with that one that is 2 years old (or so).

On the Exercise Front. I have ordered an Eliptical (16 Dec), but it still has not shipped (3 weeks). I am hating the waiting and anxious to get something started in exercising. This has been a short coming in my WL journey. I can't do the gym thing. I have to have too much flexibility and I get bored so easily. I know excuses, excuses.

No set goals for me this year yet. Will see when I get the Eliptical and my vacation planned and then I will set my goals.

Note: I have got to get back down to my ticker weight so that I am not lying. I just can't adjust it until I try a few days to get it back down. :grin:

Last edited by aguerin : 01-06-2011 at 02:43 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote