View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #26
Lori259
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/172.0/135.0

Height: 5'6"

Talking

OMG ~I was M.I.A. For a few days So sorry & back to a zillion Sweet & Inspiring Replies~BUT THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW ~YAY~love em but momma needs a break! Thanks to you all for the lovely replys...U ALL ROCK!

Thighs Be gone~U know u was a true motivator for me! I just adore you! ~I AM SO ALWAYS GONNA TELL THE OHIO PEOPLE WHERE I LIVE YOUR WEIGHT LOSS STORY ALWAYS TOO~YOUR LIKE FAMILY! ~also Look below & click to make them bigger Look at the before & after of my 2 kids I was speaking of~AMAZING RESULTS! Cami is 17 Chris is almost 13

Everyone else....THANKS AGAIN SO VERY MUCH~Sorry it took me forever to reply ~my kids took over the computer ~we have dial up & they been On christmas break.

To the one that asked about toning~I started walking 45 minutes 2 x's a day eventually (started at 15 ~3x's a day Now to 45 2 x's a day)I also lift a 2 lb weight & do various toning exercises I googled for my problem areas~Upper arms~upper legs(thighs) & Tummy.~Trying to firm them up better. & believe me~The right outfits can make all the difference too.~Never wear clothes to tight when in between sizes~wear a size up with a belt if ya need too~ & a fitted top.This will thin you bunches!Also I am still working on spots there just hidden but clothes But with each day of exercise it helps! ~Hope that helps~HUGS ~off to make sure all shoes & Coats & everything is ready so noone misses school tomorrow LOL!(I GET THE NEW Wii to myself WOOOHOOOO!!!!~Well I get to to share it with the hubby ~LMBO!)

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER ~BEFORE & AFTER PICS OF my 2 kids I was speaking of also.~(Cami's is in backwards order LOL Her first is the after & the last is the before of course ~My sons Before first after 2nd)I have 3 kids but the other just remained thin ~he was young & hadn't ate my bad habits long enough yet to gain.Cami is 17,She is at 115 to 118 now & is 5'3" Tall~Wearing a size 2 also LUCKY ME Having to share my clothes NO FAIR LOL!(j/k) Chris is nearing 13(will be Feb. 4th). Chris is 5'10" And at 189 ~BMI at 27~But way better than before~Since he keeps growing He is kinda working at getting to 180 In a healthy way~We don't dwell on it~There only kids once.Just switching the foods around helped them.Now they both actually wanna exercise a little a few days a week ~nothing major ~but It's healthy so I am proud of them! sorry my sons after pic is a little blurry~it gets hard to get pics of teenage boys sometimes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1yeards.jpg (24.3 KB, 891 views)
File Type: jpg BUBc.jpg (34.8 KB, 850 views)

One For every 10 Pounds Lost:

~~~~~~~ I Am A Calorie Counter & Proud Of It~~~~~~~
Click Below to see My Goal Pics Size 22 to size 2 http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...ml#post3626190
Started my weight loss journey on 11-11-08

Last edited by Lori259 : 01-03-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote