Height: 5' 10"

Talking Belly Fat Cure December 2010

Please continue with your posts here. Thanks for understanding

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 255.5/196/158

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone I guess this is our new thread. I did better yesterday. Stayed on plan. I'm planning to stick to plan today and tomorrow. NO MATTER WHAT. The treats are piled high here at work. I skipped the work Christmas Dinner last night as I have been struggling and my self-esteem couldn't tolerate any more failure. I'm glad I stayed away.

I'm planning to go back to the beginning on the 26th and write everything down again including water. I'm planning to eat more protein and less carbs for a while to get solidly back on plan. I think after New Years a lot of people will move into diet mode and try to undo what they did over the holidays. So far my weight is holding around 198.

Today is my last day of work until next Monday. I do promise to post more and hope everyone will. I'll try to post tomorrow but I'll say Happy Holidays now in case I miss people. We are leaving tomorrow for the Twin Cities so unless I borrow my brother's laptop will not have computer access.

Last edited by kittycarlson; 12-22-2010 at 11:53 AM.
kittycarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #3  

Hi,all,

I've still been slightly off plan, but even then I am low carb, low sugar. If anything I haven't eaten all of my carb servings, though I have to check to see if I'm over 15 grams of sugar for the day.

kittycarlson, have a good trip. Congrats on being back on plan.

Happy Holidays!
deetermined2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:57 AM   #4  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

New day new start. today I will avoid anything with sugar. I will drink 8 glasses of water and I will move and get some exercise in.
that I can do today.
depression and diets don't mix well. Thinking that cutting down on sugar stuff will help.
have a great day all
Me Too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #5  
Keto lady

S/C/G: 206/190/Under 140

Height: 5'5"

Hi Me Too/Karen,

I have depression too, and along with Lexapro, the BFC helps me A LOT. Good luck with your goals today. You can do it! Also, happy holidays to everyone!
Txalupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #6  
Lil' Old Chick

Part of my depressions is because of my weight, so they put me on meds that i will gain weight on, geez get a clue Dr.

Thinking Atkinsish here is 120 carbs to high? can I cut them down to say 80 and still follow BFC with 15gr of sugar?

Merry Christmas Eve everybody, and don't eat Santa's cookies, he needs them.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #7  

I have been tinkering with this program the last couple of days. Seems like I can never get enough to eat for breakfast. Here is what I had: 3/4 c. egg beaters with either spinach or mushrooms, zucchini and onions inside, 1 slice rye toast with butter, and 2 oz. sausage. Is that enough to eat? I wait to see if the hunger goes away, but really I could eat more food. Thoughts anyone?
cookinmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/188/135

Height: 5'8"

Good morning, all. Good to see we're on a new post - it'll be easier to find those great recipes and links in the future

I've been floundering (feeling like a whale out of water!) And, as soon as that happens, I start looking for another diet - it's my MO. As soon as the scale gets stuck, I think the diet I'm using isn't working. Or, I pick up a new mag that has another new diet plan and think it will be THE ONE. This mania has got to stop for me. I've decided to stick to BFC, since it's the one that makes sense and has a plan I can live with. So, it's back to tracking again. I think the floundering happens when I'm no longer listing foods.

So, enjoy the Holidays. As Jorge said on a recent video, DRINK EXTRA WATER to counter-balance the extra foods and drinks during this season.
ReturnToMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/188/135

Height: 5'8"

Cookinmary - you might want to consider using eggs instead of egg beaters. I think they're more satisfying. Also, remember there is a snack in just a few hours. Sometimes, we eat out of habit. So, maybe after you finish your breakfast you could go for a walk or do something different than your usual routine to take your mind off of food. Anything to change a habit.

How are you at other meals or is it just breakfast you feel you want to eat more?
ReturnToMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #10  

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this holiday!

After trying what had been my familiy's traditional stocking stuffer, a Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange, I discovered it is way too sweet. How our palate changes with time. I guess that is a good thing , as we try to eat healthier and eliminate the excess sugar from our lives.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #11  

Returntome,

Make a huge difference with eating whole eggs. Not hungry any more. Guess I should stick with those.

And boy, do I know where you are coming from with "looking" to yet another eating plan. I do the same thing. Nice to know I am not the only one who changes her mind. LOL
Old 12-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #12  

I went to Jorge's site last week and found 3 different 7 day menus - the ULTIMATE MENU, the INDULGENT MENU, and the CLASSIC MENU. If you're looking for some meal options, you may want to print these out.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:34 AM   #13  
Lil' Old Chick

I started the ultimate menu this morning, i really want this to work, i MAY have a new man in my life and I want to keep up with him.

what is the new fast track i keep hearing about? and there is a new book coming out in April, whats that about? is it any different than BFC?
Old 12-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #14  

Does anyone know what this fast track Jorge has mentioned? Explain please.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 255.5/196/158

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I was off plan through last night when we got home. The positive thing was I didn't beat myself up. If I wanted something I ate it and my portions remained reasonable. I don't even feel guilty. I'm on plan today and plan to stay.

My husband has neck surgery on Wednesday. They are removing a couple of disks and fusing his spine. He will probably be in the hospital four days. I plan to take my EAS shakes along in case I get hungry at the hospital. Maybe my work cooler too. I'll be staying at my mother's and will pack some allowable groceries to eat at her place. I'll be back to the basics eggs, cheese, lean protein, low carb vegetables. Actually this may help me stay on plan. Today I'm relieved to be on plan and haven't craved at all.

Last edited by kittycarlson; 12-27-2010 at 02:45 PM.
kittycarlson is offline   Reply With Quote