Old 12-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 301/223.4/160

Height: 5'5

Default SO MUCH FOOD....gahh

Ok so I have been on Jenny Craig for a year now. The first year in nine months I went from 301 to 216 then I went home for the summer. My home being a comprised of Italian overeaters who cook like Mario Batalli and eat like Tony Soprano. So I would cheat at least twice a week but managed through increased activity to stay below 230. Coming back to college at about 227 august of this year.

Then I was down to 217 again but for the past two weeks have been binging and overeating and now I am once again 226 going between 226 and 223 every two weeks. Cheating at least once a week eating Subway sandwich with chips or Chipotle burritos with chips and buying Twixs and/or shortbread cookies. I will like buy a jumbo pack of candy and eat it in one night and feel horrible.

My first year I also worked out a great deal more on average I worked out 5 days a week for an hour and a half. Drank 3 liters of water, one of which with lemon and no soda. Now, no soda still but I get to the gym three days a week it lucky. I never cheated when at university. I would even go out to dinner with people and just sit and have ice tea while they ate. Now my will power has totally disappeared.

I typically alternate between overeating/binge eating and eating within portion. However, I find myself rationalizing the binges by citing my "good" behavior. I am really worried because I have been heavy all my life and have a skewed perception of portion size in general. Plus, I am going back home for about 4 weeks one of which will be spent in New York where I gained 5 pounds in the middle of my first year on Jenny but lost them. I think I am thinking about food way to much.

I guess I feel like I may be falling back off the wagon and don't want to but am having a hard time bring up the will power. Even tonight I had a bowl of matzaball soup and a knish. Plus, about 6 bagels spaced out over the whole day and my Jenny breakfast, lunch and anytime bar. And pudding.

Last edited by ChescaJane; 12-18-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: wanted to add signiture
ChescaJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #2  
Daily Struggle

Height: 5'3

You still have that will power, you just need to rearrange your priorities and find out WHY your overeating. Why did you eat 6 bagels today? Don't you think its much better to reward good behavior with healthy foods such as fruits and veggies? everytime you want to reward yourself reach for something healthy, because that is a reward.
When you figure out why you were over eating, you can find that will power again, and you CAN do it
Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:48 AM   #3  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

You can do this!
You can get back on track and
resist binging. You just need some support!

Here's MUCH support!

Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote