General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default More bug bug questions...

I mean bodybugg! Now I can change the thread title.....whoops! I have read all the posts on here which have been VERY HELPFUL! Thanks guys! I still have a few questions... If you are using another calorie tracker site do you really need to get the subscription? Can you just use the wrist watch display to read your data? Does the website tell you info the watch doesn't? Does the watch at least tell time too?
Does body media use the Livestrong site? (oh man, I'm sorry I have a lot of questions)
How does it tell the website your readings if you don't get the bluetooth version? Do you have to plug it into your computer everynight?
LOL I am very confused!

Last edited by hmtklein; 12-14-2010 at 11:30 AM.
hmtklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Are you taking about the bodybugg?
It is owned by body media but runs different firmware than the bmf. It does not have the sleep function like the bmf. Neither run on live strong, but bmf has a place to enter the days calories in one lump sum where bb does not.

The Bluetooth versions, both bb and bmf do not sync with the watch. Check phone compatabitlity befoe you get that version.

Both require a subscription in order to off load the data from the unit. Bmf also at this time requires a plug in to the computer to get all of the data including sleep data regardless of the Bluetooth or not.

Btw, I like the bmf better. I had a bb and am happy to not have the java issues the bb has, I like the food loggin g better and I like the sleep function too. Oh and bmf has vigorous and moderate activity where the bb does not.

Hope this helps....
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #3  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Oops ment to say bb is made by body media
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

tHANK YOU! what does bmf stand for?
hmtklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #5