General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Red face A good diet that will shift the pounds FAST?

I know a diet like this can never be a long term solution but i want to shift 7lbs by christmas amd its getting closer.

Im not looking for a crash diet or anything. Just somthing that you can get results while combining exercise.

I want to follow it for a week or so .............like a motivational kick start.

please dont suggest atkins or ww as i have tried these thanks
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255.5/196/158

Height: 5'7"

Look up Belly Fat Cure on line. It is a very forgiving semi-low carb plan which got my weight loss started again after a stall on another plan. Basic idea is to limit oneself to 15 or less grams of sugar per day. Carbs are to be whole grain. No white stuff. From 5 grams to 20 grams of carbs counts as one serving and you can have six servings per day. Maximum would be 120 grams. Fruit is really limited because of the sugar also starchy vegetables like corn, carrots, potatoes etc. No artificial sweeteners accept truvia and stevia. I've lost 23 more lbs since I started a couple of months ago for a total of around 48 since I started on another plan. I'm old and don't exercise very much and still have managed to do this. It's been the easiest least painfull plan I have ever done. I think I could stick to it long term if I keep losing. I've done both weight watchers and Atkins in the past. I couldn't handle Atkins... too much deprivation. A good website to check out is meandjorge.com. Also when I started and didn't have the book I found stuff there and on utube. It was enough so I could get going. I got the book cheap on Amazon. Good luck to you whatever plan you choose. THERE ARE ALSO SOME POSTS HERE UNDER (OTHER LOW CARB DIET PLANS) oops didn't mean to cap that.

Last edited by kittycarlson; 12-07-2010 at 05:19 PM.
kittycarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/205/140

Height: 5'4

Dr. Phil had someone on the other day that wrote a book called the 17 day diet, check out the Dr. Phil website.
Ashley777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #4  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Phase 1 of South Beach would probably be a good idea
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #5  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks on the Carb Lovers Diet, which has a higher carb approach (but still not over-processed junk). I'd already lost 44 before I started, been losing since the end of May, so if you're just starting out, you could see a bigger loss.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

People seems to lose weight very fast in this diet:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...d-diet-33.html

Maybe you could try it
Good luck!
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote