View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 07:06 PM   #11
Kina
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Default Introducing....KINA the great!

...and the crowd goes W I L D!!!!! I wish I had a lion clippie to put here. It would have gone so well.

Anway...My true name is Corina. I am 29 going on 30 in just 13 days! The countdown begins!!! I am married; we have four children(2boys, 2 girls) ranging from 1st grade to 6th grade. My husband and I are raising a H.M.O (His Mine and Ours) family.

I am a college student, my major is Paraprofessional accountant. I decided to go back to school in Spring of 2001, without the total support of my husband. Now after all these semesters he is my biggest supporter. I have a long ways to go because I have planned to take 2 classes at a time and I don't attend in the summer because the kids are home.

I have not always been overweight but once I started to have children was when the weight creeped up on me. It was only until 2002 that I got serious about my weight because I noticed I was heaving after going up a half flight of stairs at school. It is hard enough being amongst so many young girls but then to top it off with being overweight was the cherry on the top. I have been able to drop 30 lbs and have managed to hold it down for now a few months. Which is amazing in itself.

I crochet and knitt blankets for family and friends. It has become my stress reliever. What more can I say about myself? Hmmm...I like to cook; which could explain my weight problem. I love life. I love smiling. I love family. Okay well enough about me.

I will talk to you all later.
Kina

Oh BTW...is your refrigerator running...yes?...you better go and catch it!!!! April Fools!

SW: 9/'01...225
CW: 1/'04...211
Mini Goal:....190......working to lose in 10s!

Last edited by Kina : 04-01-2003 at 07:10 PM.
Kina is offline   Reply With Quote