Old 12-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 12 (12/06 - 12/12)

Hi everyone, I've moved the chat over here to week 12 only 2 more weeks left in this challange and then it's Christmas, New Years and then on to a new challange. I am really geared up to get to goal by the end of the next challange. It should have been this one but oh well at least I'm not giving up

Thank you to everyone for your support it is a truly wonderful thing to have people there to pick you up when it's needed

Congratulations to our Biggest Losers for week 11:

Biggest Loser:
Maryshady, -4.8 lbs, -2.81%

Honorable mentions:
Khrungy, -3.8lbs, -1.52%
Gracie789, -2 lbs, -1.42%
Muffentop, -2.4 lbs, -1.28%

WTG everyone.....we did have a few forget to WI and used up their last Freebie be careful to WI for the next 2 weeks. We also lost one more team mate tonight for not WI on time.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #2  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Hey all! It's a new week for me. I *WILL* succeed. I was up 4 lbs from last wi (which is why I took a freebie). After wallowing in self pity and self hatred for a while, I've decided to get back to what I was doing to begin with. So I saw a "decade" I hoped to never see again. I just have to use that as motivation to get this weight back off. I've lost nearly 50 lbs without a real "Fall". Sure I've went off plan, but made it part of my plan, if that makes sense? This time it seemed I just didn't care... And for me motivation, that borders on obsession it seems, is the only way I keep on the right track. It's so easy to slowly morph into not caring..

So I'm 45 lbs down again, and on my way back up. To 50 (a huge milestone), then 51 (1/3 of the way through this journey), then 54 (where I'll be in double digits on how much I have to lose!), then on and on. It's an exciting 10 lbs, and I need to work hard to celebrate each pound!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #3  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieHollow View Post
Sure I've went off plan, but made it part of my plan, if that makes sense? This time it seemed I just didn't care... And for me motivation, that borders on obsession it seems, is the only way I keep on the right track. It's so easy to slowly morph into not caring..
This sounds like what I've been going through the last month. So easy not to care. Last week was the worst week of all (I've not strayed so far from my plan for that many days since I started). Saw my scale hit 219 and scared the crud out of myself - even if part of that was water retention, it's still not good at all. I feel like I've wasted the last two months when I was so close to onederland. I've got a total of about 40 lbs to go to reach my initial goal and I had hoped to reach that goal no later than my one year mark, but that's only 12 weeks away. I'll just have to do the best I can and know that I gave it my best.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #4  

Hi Jackie and MamaP - that is exactly what I was going through. I was just 12 lbs from goal in October now I'm 24 lbs from goal 2 months later. But ive now made peace with that just like you both have. This weight loss thing really is a journey and even more of a self discovery of sorts.

Keep it up you have both done so well on this journey of yours.

WE CAN DO THIS

I hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by Bigmid; 12-06-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #5  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Well,I forgot to weigh in,probably would have taken a freebie anyway.So today is the start of a new week,new attitude.

Jackie(bigmid) you have lost so much weight and have much to be proud of.Keep up with the good work and everything will fall into place.

Jackiehollow,it seems that we are all in the same place right now but we will overcome this I'm sure and we will all see some good numbers soon.

MamaP,just saw your transformation pictures, awesome just awesome.

COngrats to our biggest winners,especially Maryshady.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #6  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

I know we can!!! It's just a matter of saying we are too important not to care about!! December is a HARD month for me, because of all the crazy baking I do with my kids. Candy and cookies and junk galore. Yes we give a lot of it away, but we eat a lot of it too! LOL So if I'm not focused on what I need to be doing, I can mindlessly consume so much.

I'll be around much more this week. And I'll be coming back for our next challenge also! (Hope y'all don't mind me hanging around!). What do you do between challenges Anything???
Old 12-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Mercy-Thanks, it only took me 3 challenges to finally have a week as the biggest loser! lol!! Looking forward to having another great week with you. Have a great week

MamaP-40 some lbs is phenomenal. Even if u don't reach your full goal you have come a long way. Celebrate!
Old 12-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #8  

Just a quick check in I'm just on my lunch break. I'll catch up with everyone later and post the results

Have a great day
Old 12-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #9  

Okay everyone the results are posted and we did it again for this week!!! Woohoo WTG everyone that's awesome

Mercy - thanks, I sometimes forget that I actually have come a long way when I've been staying the same or going up a bit. We all really need to look back on the last year just to put it all in perspective. How are you doing so far this week. I've been slipping a bit with parties and baking and such. But I will try to stay on track.

Jackie - glad to have you aboard for the next challange. Dec is a hard month it's a good thing the new challange starts on Jan 4th that way we kick start the year off right. We have a bridging the gap and then a getting to know you thread but there is really only 2 weeks between challanges this time. So not long to wait.

Maryshady - see 3 challanges was the charm to make it as the BL You have been doing really well these last few weeks. Keep it up

Hello to everyone else hope your all doing great.

Off to bed now.....have a great night everyone.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #10  
50 is the new 40!

I got on the scale this morning and THANK GAWD it's moving down again

How are is everyone else doing?
Old 12-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #11  

Mines going in the up position and not sure it will change direction before the holiday season is over. I'm trying to make peace with that instead of the alternative

Hope your all having a great day
Old 12-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #12  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Mines going in the up position and not sure it will change direction before the holiday season is over. I'm trying to make peace with that instead of the alternative

Hope your all having a great day
As long as you are at peace with yourself everything will fall into place or else I will have to kick your ***
Old 12-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #13  

Mercy, No matter if I made peace or not you may still need to kick my ***

I am still in a good mind set though that 2011 is my year
Old 12-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #14  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Mercy, No matter if I made peace or not you may still need to kick my ***

I am still in a good mind set though that 2011 is my year
LOL! Good attitude,maybe that's the key for us.One good year,then one bad year. I'm ready for a good year
Old 12-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #15  

I think were due for a good year. It's on it's way we Wll all succed in this battle.

Well I was out and had my car serviced today, did some shopping and had a very bad experience at one store so I walked out. Now I'm still debating on contacting their district manager to complain. I work retail so I know how hard it can be but this was insane. Went to another location and got awesome service.

Now need to finish my schedule for my staff over Christmas and then have supper.

How was everyones day so far. I hope you all had a good day

Oh and I returned a lost iPhone to it's owner.

Last edited by Bigmid; 12-09-2010 at 07:56 PM.