South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #1  
Kitty

S/C/G: 135/135/110

Height: 5'4

Smile hello SBD!

i'm back on! i did this for the second time a few months back and lost my goal. my boyfriend now works for coors and gets free beer... sigh. well, i was bad, needless to say.

My biggest obstacle is beer and wine, but i am back and looking to lose 25lbs. regardless of what my co-workers say
they tell me i don't need to lose any yet they aren't trying to fit into my jeans, horrified that the "weightloss jeans" i bought, no longer fit!

thank goodness for my supportive boyfriend, who gets excited to see what new recipe i am cooking... i am already planning on a new recipe for tomorrow night!

support is one of my biggest helpers, really excited to join this forum.

hello all!

trying to get myself ready for phase one
kittymarie8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/144/145

Welcome, Kitty! I too have a problem saying no to wine and beer, but you can do it. Yay for supportive partners
Usernametaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 183.0/177/145

Height: 5'4

I just let wine on the weekend destroy week one of phase 1. ugh.

Some say not to worry and let it go and continue on but I am kind of weird about numbers and I simply have to have a clean two weeks of phase 1. So I am starting over tomorrow.

i love wine. red wine.
Mirabai7 is offline   Reply With Quote