View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 11:11 AM   #2
Idealperson

Good Morning and Happy April! A little about me...my name is Marina and I am the mother of four children (two boys and two girls). My oldest son is attending the police academy and my youngest son is 1 1/2 years old. My girls are in the middle and they are 16 and 9 years old. I was a teenage mother with my first born and was 36 when my latest was born. In high school, I could eat anything and never gained an ounce-I was also very active (115 lbs.), but after my fourth child I weighed 202 pounds! OUCH! I was in a tight size 16! I have since started to eat healthy and exercise. I joined weight watchers on Jan. 9 and Curves last week. So far I have lost 32# and I am in a size 12- I am 5'8" and have alot more energy now! I have a desk job-I am a juvenile probation officer and hold the court ordered parenting classes for our county. My husband is very supportive, he is a city building inspector and we live on a hobby farm. I have no tattoos (only because I am afraid of needles) and I am deathly afraid of animals. I once had a frog outside of my door and stayed home because I could not walk past it! I like to read, decorate, and watch Seinfeld, King of the Hill, and American Idol (corny but true). That's all about me...
Idealperson is offline   Reply With Quote