View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #78
bremro

S/C/G: 253.8/Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi! I have just done my first weigh in online. I started the day before they put out the new program so I feel like I am on the maiden voyage. I lost 5.8lbs and I am stoked. I first did weight watchers with my mom in the late 80s when I was in high school. I didn't really follow the plan back then, I just ate salad and lost some weight that way. I then rejoined 3 more times after having kids and quit going to the meetings because I focused on my kids and felt guilty for spending the money. I now work as a nurse and have ballooned up to 250lbs and some change. I noticed how hard it was on my body to carry that around while on my feet for 12 hours. I felt bad teaching patients about the dangers of obesity. Then I had a few patients (elderly and confused but truthful) say a few things about my weight and I have had enough.
So I signed up but online so it doesn't take me away from the family at all. So now I have no excuse and it is all on me.

10% weight lost (225)~ Onederland ~ 20% weight lost (199)~ No longer Obese (191)~ Lightest since marriage (180)~

bremro is offline   Reply With Quote