View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:28 AM   #12
NurseMichelle
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls!!! Nice to see my old chums are still running this thread.

I swear it is harder to break a food addiction than it is to get sober from drugs and alcohol. Not that what I went through almost two years ago was easy, but wow....still feeding the disease with the garbage I eat. I feel like it is just terrible to start back on the "d" word right before the holidays but ****, if I want to be able to WEAR anything on Christmas, I better do something before then.

So much to tell you all....I am back to work! I am almost back to my all time high weight again Kids are great, hubby is great, we're all ready for the holidays, house is decorated. Wish I had more time to elaborate....

I'll call the "official" weigh in 285....that is my weight at the gym weigh in for this biggest loser contest that I entered (for the millionth time, its gotta stick one of these times right?!) and make my goal 270 by Christmas morning. I think its doable bc I usually lose the first 10 pretty easily, esp since most of it is just sodium/water gain. Will make a ticker later...who knows what my current ticker will say, hahaa.

Glad to be back, happy to see you all, will catch up next time. Lots of love, Michelle xoxoxoxoxo