Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Unhappy Is it possible???

I started off last week weighing 199 and was so happy because I've fallen off that wagon hard and can't get back on. I've lost control again and can not stop gaining weight! At my lowest I was 185 in feb then I got a little too comfortable and started slipping up here n there until I just started eating unhealthy again so on saturday I went to a wedding ate 5 slices of pizza 2 plates of chicken w mashed potatoes an vegies then some cake n cookies I washed it down with a sprite n I had been soda free for 7 months! Well I decided to weigh myself the next morning n I weighed in at 210! So does that mean I gained 10lbs over night? I keep hoping it's water weight but then again this morning I'm at 212 back to where I was last yr at this time but not as heavy as I've ever been :y I'm so disgusted with my self. If I keep goin this way I would be at 215 30lbs gained from february omg
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

No it's not possible- do you think you ate 35,000 calories?

I'm guessing at least 5 lbs of that is water weight from sodium but you probably did consume at least 3,000 calories in there.

Eat clean for the next few days and that number should fall quickly. Good luck
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #3  
Token rooster

Height: 6'2

Yeah, not possible. It is almost all water weight. It takes a while for the water weight to come off, but give it time.
matt_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Thank you all I know I usually don't show on the scale when I eat pizza cuz it's light and I did drink a couple bottles of water afterward and the day after to make up for that sprite I drank. I'm thinking if I eat right all this week it should come off by friday haha fingers crossed!
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

It's possible. The scale is telling you that it is.

Is it all fat? No.

Is it all water? No.

But that day, at that given time, that is what all of your body weighs - your bones, tissues, water, joints, fat, muscle, hair, etc.

As far as ingesting an extra 35,000 calories in order to see that weight gain, time and time and time again has told me that equation that *should* be accurate - isn't.

Quote:
I've fallen off that wagon hard and can't get back on. I've lost control again and can not stop gaining weight!
Stop telling yourself this. You most certainly CAN get back on the wagon. You haven't lost the control. It's still there. You've got it. You've just got to start using it and strengthening it. Every time you use that control, you make it strengthen it.And yes, of course you can stop gaining weight. Every excess pound on you is one that CAN come off of you. Being overweight, luckily is not a permanent *condition*. You DO have control over this. You get to decide whether or not you continue to gain more weight or whether you LOSE weight.

Come up with a plan that you're WILLING to stick with, see it through, stop giving yourself permission to eat poorly and that weight will come off. The recent weight and the not so recent weight.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote