View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
Cedar282

S/C/G: 252/226/145

Height: 5'

Smile Thanks for this thread as I am new and love meeting you all!

My name is Julie and I have struggled with my weight since I was 14 and since I am 56 that is a lot of years. I am the only one in my family who struggles with weight. All of my siblings take after the other side of the family, tall and slim. I am just 5' tall and also have a thyroid disease.

I am divorced with no children and am find my self working all of the time. I have a 4 day a week job as a bookkeeper and also a free lance bookkeeping business. I also own a small bakery and sell at farmers markets and events during the summer.

I am not tempted by the pies that I bake and sell, but find that I resort to fast food or what ever is available. Love carbs.

June 2009 I as introduced to IP and lost 35 lbs. Then I let life get too busy and started to eat what ever I wanted. I told myself I knew IP worked and could always go back. Well tomorrow never came and I could not get motivated to start again.

At my annual doctor visit two weeks ago I found out that I am diabetic and got a wake up call.

I began back on IP last week. Already am down a few lbs and looking forward to weighing in next week.

I am so glad to have found this forum and look forward to giving and receiving the support.

Julie