View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
Lesley
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

This is such a great idea!!!! Its nice to be able to get to know the people you tell your deepest darkest secrets to....lol Here goes:

I am 26 years old, have been happily married to the love of my life for 2ish years, and have a beautiful & healthy 1 year old daughter.

I have struggled with weight for as long as I can remember. I grew up with 5 best friends, all sizes 0 - 6. So I have always been the "big girl". It hasn't been easy, but you develop coping mechanisms I suppose (People say I'm funny lol). Since I was 10, (I developed really early) I had double D's. Tough when your young, let me tell ya! Big self esteem issues, so when I was 23, I got a breast reduction - best thing I have ever done! (aside from starting IP) I was over the moon happy! Lost 12 pounds in boob fat! haha! Then I started Herbal Magic, I lost 40 pounds, which was great! Right in time for my wedding. But I then moved out of the city, back to my little hometown and could not deal with driving an hour twice a week just to get weighed in. So, needless to say, I gained back the weight. Then I had my baby girl, best day of my life but did she ever reak havok on what was left of my figure!! I weighed the same after, just things are in different places now....lol!!!

One day, I heard that a friend of the family was on IP and she had lost a TON of weight! (she is now my coach!) She looks so fantastic that I just HAD to try it. Well let me tell ya, am I ever glad I went in and talked to her about it. She gives me great support, and I have refered her to this site for even more support (after all - she is in this battle with me right?) This site has given me the courage & devotion to make a change!

So for all those newbies who are just reading and not writing, I encourage you to do so!! It really helps to get it all off your chest, I know you can talk to your friends, spouse, whoever - but these men and women on here are truly something else! We will try and help with whatever your up against!

Ughhh! Long winded! All your life stories are truly encouraging! Keep up the good work everyone!

P.s I am down 6 pounds in 1 week, and my second WI is this afternoon - will post results! NSV - I bought a pair of size 14 pants!!! (Usually atleast 16!) In 1 week!!! I love IP.