View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #11
WyomingGuy

S/C/G: 295/255/210

Height: 6'4''

My name is Eric and I am from Lyman, Wyoming.

I have been on IP for almost 7 weeks and am down 43 pounds. I am married and have 4 children.

In 2005 I weighed almost 340 lbs. I made a resolution on Jan 1, 2006 to lose weight. I then proceeded to lose 140 lbs on my own with exercise and reducing what I ate. I did this with no special diet or help. In October 2006, our youngest child was born with only half a heart. We spent lots of time in Salt Lake City at the Children's Hospital where my son has had 3 open heart surgeries. This time down there was full of stress, eating out and no time for exercise. Then in 2008, both my parents died at the age of 65. My dad who was large died of a massive heart attack. My mom who was small died of respitatory problems. Then later that summer I broke my leg playing softball. All of these things lead to me gaining back 95 lbs of the 140 I took off.

I started on October 1st with IP to give me the jumpstart in weight loss so I can feel good again and work towards regaining the exercise rountine I once had. I hope we can all support each other on this journey.