View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #5
SashaJS
Love

S/C/G: 287.3/228.3/160 restartApr25

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone. I am one week into my IP diet and my first WI is on Thursday. So far my own weigh scale says Ive lost 10lbs. I've struggled with weight my whole life. I put myself on a very low cal diet in highschool and lost a ton of weight. Then I started University and gained it all back, plus some.
I'm a full time University student and have been for the past 5 years. My first degree is a Bachelor of Science with a double major in biological and physical sciences. I'm now working on my second degree - bachelor of science in nursing. It's a two year program and I have one more year to go. After I'd like to go back for more since my goal is to be a nurse practitioner.
I recently was married in las Vegas June 22. My husband is American. I'm Canadian.
I live at home with my parents and help raise my very much younger siblings (15 years between the youngest and I, she's 7).
I have a dog, a hamster, and a bunch of chinchillas.
My hobbies include learning (I love school), my pets, reading, knitting, eating(may explain the trouble I'm in).
Currently I'm on break from school - just finished my psych placement and classes resume in January. So I'm devoting my time and focus to losing weight.
I just want to thank everyone right now because although I haven't posted much, I have been reading and you are all so helpful and encouraging.