View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:57 AM   #25
smileandlaugh555

i'm new to the whole diet-blog world, but i figured i'd give it a shot to get some encouragement and read success stories. which is exactlyy why I wanted to share mine, i'm hopeful it'll inspire you the way some of your stories have inspired me.
This past summer, i tried GetSlim Silver, the Freshology program you get delivered once a week. I have to say, once I adjusted to the portions, i was absolutely in LOVE. I'm a recent college grad, and for anyone who has gone to college you know how easy it is to fall into the cafeteria food and weekend beer drinking routine. As part of my grad present, I asked to go on the diet so that I could feel confident during my job interviews. Well, needless to say my wish came true and my parents bought me a 1 month package (28 days i think), and i would do it allllll over again. I lost 3 pounds my first week, and the weight continued to shed. I felt better in my bikini as each week passed, and was so sad it had to end. Since then i've been trying to save the money to go back on the program, but the best part is i've done a good job keeping the weight off (give or take a pound). Im doing a better job at understanding how much you should really eat during a meal, and the best foods to get your calories out of. truly an enlightening experience.
smileandlaugh555 is offline   Reply With Quote