South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 12:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Default Milky Monday

Hi gang! I slept for a long while yesterday so I'm not sleepy as of yet. Let's stay on plan today 'kay!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/198/170

Height: 5'8"

Yes, let's stick to plan!

I am ready for tomorrow. I made a big salad with several kinds of veggies and some chicken breast to take for lunch. I made a big pot of chili with lean grass-fed beef and end of the season garden tomatoes.

I used the "fail to plan = plan to fail" motto to motivate me to get ready for a busy week. Having the right kind of food on hand makes all the difference.

Also I have some lowfat plain yogurt in the fridge and low-fat mozz sticks.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/198/170

I had some guests this afternoon and I put out cut veggies with a dip I made from low-fat yogurt, Spike seasoning and dill. It was good and they ate it. I also put out some cheese, crackers and salami, but for myself stuck with mostly veggies and a couple of slices of meat and cheese. I did not say, "I'm on a diet," I just put out a selection of foods including what I could eat. It worked.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, everybody. I am SO glad that it's almost time for me to have time off from work. Yay!!! I'm planning on staying OP all week. Did good earlier today at the baby shower...I skipped the bruschetta, mozzarella sticks, and nachos and instead went for the baby carrots, grapes, oranges, and pickles. I did, however, split a very small sliver of cake w/ my mom. Not too shabby, though.

Plans for today are LOTS OF SLEEP, gym, open enrollment for insurance, gym, and then MORE SLEEP...bwahahahahahaha!!!

Last edited by Natasha1534; 11-15-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Have a great day ladies! Natasha, get some rest dear!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/130

Height: 5'8

great job sticking to the healthy foods hahah thats always hard when there are people around
Old 11-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I hope you are all zzzzing away right now. I'm envious as I had another early wake-up. My brain is connected to my bladder and won't turn off once awake.

Busy day ahead as usual but I do have my meals planned and semi-prepared. I'm outta here at seven to take the car in for snows and then will hit the road to deliver the last of the school work, pick up some hardware, go to the bank and get a few groceries. I've got a 4:30 Mill board meeting and need to cobble together a financial report. The good news is that the dratted Village planters are finally done!

Hope your Monday is productive but controlled.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!!! Off to the dreadmill...
Old 11-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

7 posts before 5:30 Hope some of you are catching up on sleep now (not Twynn, that would be dangerous).

I'm off to an all day staff meeting and training again. This time we are meeting with the whole staff not just the early ed staff so that will be fun. I met some of the nurses election night and really enjoyed their company. I sure hope there's lots of coffee.

Here's to a bumpless Monday

Last edited by CyndiM; 11-15-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 243/199.4/190

Good Morning everybody!! I'm up at the crack, and loving it. Hmmm, maybe I should get back on this schedule. After 2 weeks of my weight bouncing up and down for some unknown reason, the scale started moving downwards again today!! It was just what I needed because I have a HUGE test today. I've been doing nothing but studying for the past 3 1/2 weeks and today is the big day. Hmmm...link between stress and weight gain, maybe that's it...LOL.

Everybody, have a GREAT DAY!!! And Chicory, so jealous you still have end of the season tomatoes. Yummy!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:17 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It sounds like we're off off and running for a busy Monday!

My day is looking pretty good so far, filled with pleasurable tasks. I have a hair appointment first thing, and I'll head over to the farm afterwards. Cindy had guests staying for the weekend, so there will probably be some tidying up in the guestrooms, and a mountain of laundry to keep me busy until it's time to pick up my girlies. Then we're off to Wilmington and cotillion, where I can get some reading done while they're in classes.

I just looked outside and it's a pea-soup fog out there! I can't even see my car in the driveway.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #12  
Be happy.

Good morning ladies!

I need to get to school early today to see how things went last week so no time for personals this morning - but Natasha you sure look great in that photo from the shower!

It felt good to be in my own bed last night, but I didn't sleep well - too much on my mind I guess. Anyway, I'm dragging this morning. I weighed myself and I am up 6 pounds! It's only been 10 days and I'm sure I didn't eat enough to gain that much weight... so I'm blaming yesterday's Chinese buffet for some of the gain. I'm confident the scale will read lower tomorrow, but I wonder how much.... I sure hate seeing the 150's again.

Have a great, on plan Monday friends!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:19 AM   #13  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Wow everyone!!! You're up early!! I am on the East Coast and it is 6am, I got up at 5 and did a Jackie Warner workout (a world of pain LOL)

I wasn't sure I would be able to, yesterday I just felt dizzy and queasy, and I didn't get my housework done I feel better today, hopefully it was a bug and it is over. It is hard to be sick and stay OP, I was hoping it was morning sickness but alas, it must not have been. I did not weigh because TOM will be here any moment (or not )

I have plenty of OP food, but it needs to be prepared. I think I'll do that this morning, after the kids are in school I will have a cleaning/cooking/ prepping fest.

I was thinking of counting calories in conjunction with SB, I have a problem with portion control.

I got through my milkshake craving (I was feeling sick though, and nothing except a milkshake sounded good) DH brought me yogurt, but as I said in the other thread, he also brought another tub of cookie dough and he and DD made 2 pans of cookies last night That makes it extra hard on me.

Wesley, YAY for downward moving scales!!!! I hpe it keeps moving

Cyndi, get your coffee and enjoy the day

Ruth, you're always so busy, but I am glad you have your food planned and prepared (even if semi) Have a nice OP day!!!

ChicoryCat, Yay for you!!! I think it's great not to say "I'm on a diet" It's better to just do your thing and remain strong, each time you resist, you get stronger!!!

Good morning fat chick 123 Have a nice OP day !!

Natasha, great job at the baby shower I like the pic you posted in the weekend thread! You are lookin' good

TwynnB, How long do you do the dreadmill LOL?

Okie, thanks for starting thr thread! Hope you got some sleep.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #14  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Cottage and Heidi!! We crossposted!

Good morning

heidi, I am in the 150s again too, let's bring it down, OK? I am glad you're home, back to the grind. Have a nice day!

Cottage, Are you changing your hair? Enjoy your day
Old 11-15-2010, 06:24 AM   #15  

Good morning everyone! The start of a brand new week. This year, I think I'm going to get a little more into Xmas decorating. I was at the dollar store yesterday and bought some huge snowflakes for the windows. We won't put the tree up until after Thanksgiving though.

There is some real drama going on at my job right now...thankfully, it does not involve me but it does involve one or more members of my department. I'm not sure what I'll be walking into today. We'll see. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Closed Thread