South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 11-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #1  
Stronger then ever

S/C/G: 160/125

Height: 5'4

Default I had a low carb cheesecake sweetened with splenda and it tasted like heaven

It was a saturday night I felt a lot better from being sick and went to a baby shower earlier got a lot of good compliments on my weigth loss. Later went to a party my husbands family event. I was not very hungry at the two places we went..My husband asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner I quickly jumped to the offer. Had been in bed all week felt refreshed and as I eat my shrimp with veggies the waiter came with the dessert menu I never get desserts but when I saw a low carb cheesecake with strawberries sweetened with splenda i couldn't help it but I tried it yum it was sooooo good I only eat half and shared the rest with my husband I allowed my self to have a reward maybe it was not the best choice but my efforts are paying off I was still good even if I was sick for so long worked out today and I am refreshed and going strong on plan..Do any of you ladies have rewarded yourself with a good treat? .. or something that was rewarding to you ? something you allow yourself to do? Thanks for liseting
MoEstrada23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:30 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Were you at the Cheesecake Factory by any chance? I once had a slice of sf cheesecake there and it was divine, and I am not really a sweets person. In terms of a cheat since it was sf I don't think you did any real damage. Sounds like a good reward if you are going to reward yourself.
Mmckellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

The lo carb cheesecake sweetened with Splenda from The Cheesecake Factory is divine, but beware. A slice of that seemingly innocent looking dessert contains a shocking 610 calories!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8"

Yes Cottage, I am sure. It is a huge slice though, so if you share with a couple of people - not so bad.
Mmckellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 239/200/130-140

Height: 5'8.5"

I had the same cheesecake last night. The bad news is I did eat almost a whole slice by myself. But- it was my birthday, and for the first time I didn't use that as an excuse to have normal sweets, or fried foods, or potatoes, pasta with cream sauce, or other previously favorite foods. Next tiem I'll cut the slice in half first, but I'm thankful to have found a go-to "safe" (I know it's still high in fat and not really on plan, but it didn't encourage any cravings) dessert for truly special occasions. And the best part, seeing my friends and family all have some and say "I don't even understand why you would ever get a regular slice now"
SouthLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #6  
Stronger then ever

S/C/G: 160/125

Height: 5'4

YES it was the Cheeze cake factory I just had to quit being so hard on my self and once in a blue moon wont kill me. I am still focused and on plan and going strong I know I can still enjoy life and sweets that are not too bad it keeps me sane..Glad to hear i am not the only one treats herself to something sweet....
MoEstrada23 is offline   Reply With Quote