Old 11-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #168
CaliforniaDreamer
I want to look like that!

S/C/G: 295/267/190

Height: 5'7.5 Age: 21

Screen Name: Honeybee123

Age/Age Range: 18

Family Life: Single, 1 small yorkie (Giselle ) I live with my big sister

Hobbies and Interests: Dancing,singing,reading,writing poetry.

Favorite Music: I love all music ( country,rock,R&B, rap,hip-hop,pop) not really into screamo though lol

Favorite Color(s): purple,green,pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love jogging,squats,& crunchies

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be at a healthy weight, and I want to have a healthy BMI.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have two!, I went walking with my sister and It was hard! we only walked for 30 minutes but my back was hurting and I could barely breathe. I used to be able to walk for hours without getting tired. The second was when I finally got a new scale, my old one kept saying 235 so I was like ok that's fine it's not that bad but when I got a new scale it said 295! & I wanted to faint. I went to the doctor & the new scale wasn't lying.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?sticking to my diet,the exercise is easy but the food is what I have a hard time with

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? my eating habits are horrible!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? my bestfriend she is 5'9 and 135 pounds! she is beautiful

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?I can't wait to wear a dress & heels

Last edited by CaliforniaDreamer : 11-09-2010 at 02:10 PM.
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote