Old 11-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Thanksgiving~Week 2

Week 2

I hope everyone is doing well. I have to take Tommy to the doctor today so no work. He now has blister type things on the back of his throat. poor guy.

W 80 oz
E no workouts at the gym, maybe some home stuff.
E 1400 cals
D Tommy~Doctor~Home~
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #2  
Baby Stepping Along

Default Newbie!

Hi all,
I'm Peg and I used to be a somewhat regular on the boards when I was much closer to maintenance than I am today. I've really slid in the last 12-18 months and haven't really had much structure to what I've been doing exercise or food wise. I'd like to try and get back. I put a dress on I bought a year ago and it was NOT comfortable all night Saturday at the opera and it makes me sad. I know I can do this, I just get to where I eventually rebel against all the structure and I do that all over my life. I just have to buckle back down. This challenge thread lines up well with my baby steps ideals.

This week is a good time to try and get things rolling as I'm off all but 2 days from my full time job. Anyone else in full-tilt Christmas mode yet? That's the goal this week, whittle down this gift list!

So here we go for week 2:

W: 64 oz at least (not a major area of struggle for me but I haven't been tracking)
E: Do something, anything. I'm going to shoot for at least one time around the ponds near my house today since it supposed to be the last nice day for a while.
E: Make one good, better, best choice. I'm eating out 2 times today (lunch with Dad and potluck at church) so won't have trouble finding opportunity.
D: I had some luck with affirmations before so I'm going for it! I develop and maintain healthy habits quickly and easily.

Love this challenge thread and thanks for hosting it!

Peg
p7eggyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Off-plan weekend for me. Everything healthy, but wayyyy too much. So much for portion control.

W 64 oz
E Maybe a quick one or some wii depending on the evening schedule.
E Home-cooked dinner.
D I will plan for the week and start French homework tonight.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #4  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies - I don't weigh in until tomorrow but just checking in. Doing well and still hanging in there!

Jeni - Hope Tommy feel better soon!

Peggy - welcome! Just started my Christmas shopping today in fact!

Kukkie - glad you had a good weekend
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worked out at the gym with Kelly and her hubbie on Sat. Sore upper body ever since. Working out there with Kelly tomorrow. This should be interesting. I am waiting for my boss to join with me. I am really banking on the hope that this will be what I need to lose some more weight.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #6  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

Hi everyone! Just a quick check-in...
W - 8 X 8 oz - need to force it, but it's happening
E - not much movement happening; skin is breaking from rads treatments, so trying to avoid clothing friction. Ugh.
E - ate badly early today, but hubby helped me fix that all up!
D - decluttering
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #7  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey guys! I'm here, popping up randomly as always. Goal for Thanksgiving is 265, -7.2

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:56 PM   #8  
Baby Stepping Along

Hi all,
I think I'll probably mostly check in during the evening hours so two posts from me today. Today's results:
W: No sweat
E: Did 3 laps around the ponds (about 30 min) As always, no problem once I'm out there. Just a matter of getting it in.
E: Several good choices, one I'd call a better so I'm very happy.
D: Wrote out my affirmation 10x

Tomorrows plan:
W: 64 oz
E: I have 2 long commute days per week and tomorrow is the first of them. I'm still going to plan on doing 20 min worth of yoga tomorrow night.
E: A good, better, best choice and it's probably already done because I packed breakfast and lunch already so as long as it goes out the door with me, I'll be good.
D: I create and maintain healthy habits quickly and easily.

Thanks all!
Peg
p7eggyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #9  
Calorie Counter

peg

everyone else.

Exhausted today. Tommy doesn't have have strep. (yay) but it is a nasty virus that he has. blisters in his throat. red blotchy eyes. sore nose. AND I think I am getting it too. My eye is all red and itchy. and Im just starting to get a scratchy throat.

I hope We both feel well enough tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:44 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, hope you both feel better today.

Seawave, hope this part passes quickly!

Mindy, Peggy, Kukkie, Emi, Sherry and anyone I missed !! Good morning. I have found if I try to PM everyone every day, I just don't have time, so....

W 100, need to work this today, almost TOM and craving crap, so need to really fill up on water to prevent the snacking
E Elliptical, did not get the run in last night because...it SNOWED!!!
E POP
D Reload, refocus, a bit off since Saturday, just a bit, but need to get back on target
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:44 AM   #11  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone.

SW: 183.6
CW: 182.2
GW: 178.6

So that's a 1.4 lb loss for last week. I'll definitely take that, even though it is probably mostly water weight. I've been eating very, very well sine I went grocery shopping Sunday morning. I had a salad yesterday for the first time in a long time and it tasted sooo good. I usually don't eat salads unless I buy my own ingredients because I do not like lettuce at all. I eat my salads with baby spinach leaves instead. So far this week I've actually been waking up 30 minutes earlier in the mornings! I'm hoping to push that to an hour earlier next week. Well I gotta run, gonna do some tae bo before I have to get ready for work.

WEED for this week:
W - 80 oz
E - tae bo at least 4 days, and may some jogging on Sat/Sun
E - 1200-1500 calories
D - Get ahead on my work for my Literacy class so that I only have to worry about the project!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #12  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

UGHHH where is the time going. Hello to all you lovely ladies and to the new faces i haven't mebefore -
Hoping the chafing isn 't to bad, hope the virus doesn't annihilate the family, wishing all of you well!! lets stay healthy and happy and honor our temples by eating good nutritious things and treat them well with lots of stresses and exercise!!

W - over 64 oz
E - zumba and weights
E - had two pieces of fried chicken but all the rest was all good
D - I was able to stretch and put my palms flat on the floor!!!
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:36 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Quick check-in because I'm at work. Was down 0.5 this morning, thank goodness we're moving in the right direction again.

Today's Plan:
W: 80 oz
E: Elliptical and weights (legs/shoulders today)
E: Made enough last night for dinner, so I've got a healthy lunch. Make and eat a salad today.
D: My tuesday night French homework.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:00 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Tommy woke up sobbing at midnight. He may not be contagious today but his is still in a lot of pain. I'm hoping he is doing ok today. I'm doing okay, not the best but ok. I would really like to play hookie from work the rest of the week to get my house in order. I will see how I feel by the end of the day.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #15  

Height: 5'3"

5 weeks: 164.0
6 weeks: 165.2
7 weeks: 166.0
8 weeks: 166.8

I've never gained weight before 18 weeks so this is new to me - eek!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote