General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #1  

Location: On Planet Earth...I'm waiting for the Oxygen levels to go up on the other planet's before I move

S/C/G: 250/125/120

Height: 5'3"

Default I Got Over My Night CLub Fears!

I went to a night club on halloween! I know this might sound like nothing for most of you here but I have not gone to a club in three years. The last time I went to a club I had a miserable time and could not wait to leave. I had been at my heaviest and the people there were just oober mean.

I saw an episode of Jersey Shore and they were talking about 'taking a grenade.' They were refering to a guy taking the 'ugly girl' so that there friend can get with the 'hot girl.' Let me say I was shocked and appaled to realize that three years ago I was the grenade. Not anymore! By the way I think this is absolutely terrible that guys are referring to girls this way but I still can not help but be happy to be at the size I am.

Also I am thrilled that I got over my fear of going to a club because of one bad experiance. I went to the club and danced my butt off.

I know my fears might sound shallow but I think a lot of people have held themselves back because of their weight. I know I can't be the only one....

WinterJinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #2  

What a great fear to get over!!! Woot woot!! )
LiLLy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #3  
Delectable Inside + Out

S/C/G: 163.3/132.8/100

Height: 5'00

Yay good for you!

Um yeh, we don't have many clubs out here in Utah but even if they were, I'm not sure they're my style — crowd anxiety from bipolar doesn't help! But congrats on such a great achievement!
Pudgebrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #4  
Yogini

S/C/G: 152/ticker/115

Height: 5' 3''

Glad you went! Dancing can be a great stress reliever and it's always great to get out with people and have fun!

Clubbing is a pretty popular recreation here...I feel so out of the scene know I will never fit in, but occasionally I find a club with cool people and have fun.
Wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #5  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

AWESOME! I love dancing and clubbing and I'm glad you have gotten the confidence back to put yourself out there and have fun.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote