View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #167
TxBrittany
NewComer

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Screen Name: TxBrittany

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: Single, live with the cutest puppy ever, close with my family and friends

Hobbies and Interests: live music, books, pool/lake, spending time with my friends and family

Favorite Music: I like most everything, into a good mix of old and new.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I like spin class, and things I can do outdoors.

What are your fitness/health goals? To be comfortable in my clothes, feel strong and slim.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I've lost weight before, and have slowly put it back on. I recently saw a picture of myself that made me think, "oooook, time to take it off for good!"

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Food! I enjoy working out and make it to the gym on a pretty consistent basis, but I need to get better about my eating habits.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Portion control, will power, making better food choices

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: My mom! She is over 20 years older than me and looks AWESOME!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A super cute short dress for a night out on the town.