Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #42
SuziC

S/C/G: 158/151.7/138

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, Downerbeautiful! I'm just on day 3 of this diet, but so far it's been pretty easy to follow. I've made sure to get eat all the items on the list each day, and haven't been hungry. Let us know how you're doing!

I had a pretty good day 2. We are so busy at work, and pulling out a shake or bar makes life much easier. Even managed to stay out of the goodies at a group meeting. My only issue yesterday - I managed to leave the bar to go with my soup at home. I substitued a "Thin" bar from my desk. Lesson learned. I need to make sure there are some extra shakes and bars available in my desk.

Yesterday was strawberry shake (liked it alot) with an apple, chocolate cream shake (a favorite) with oatmeal (surprisingly good) and a splash of milk, chicken noodle soup (mixed in some peas and it was pretty tasty) and the before mentioned Thin bar, and a vanilla shake (it's growing on me). I had a grilled chicken breast, small serving of squash and cauliflower/broccoli for dinner. Oh - and a chocomint pudding for dessert (not a favorite - maybe it will be better as a shake). And I lost two more pounds yesterday, making four pounds in two days. It's a great start.

Fingers crossed for the weekend. We're always super busy with kids activities, but plan to just take a shake and bar along in the car.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Suzi