View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #164
lulabellabeauty

S/C/G: 200/198/145

Height: 5'7

Screen Name: lulabellabeauty

Age/Age Range: 27

Family Life: raising two beautiful twin baby girls and dealing with a husband lol

Hobbies and Interests: reading and writing and decorating

Favorite Music: mostly anything but i'm not a big fan of rap music

Favorite Color(s): i love all colors, but purple is my least favorite

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking

What are your fitness/health goals? to be able to do intense workouts (i struggle with exercise because i have a very bad back, which is actually why i need to exercise!)

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? i worked very hard to lose weight after my twins were born last year and i gained it all back plus some (doesn't that always happen?) and i'm sick of yo-yo dieting

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? using food to help me feel better (i'm aware of it more though than i ever have been which is a good thing)

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? drinking more water (very hard for me because i urinate frequently) not making excuses and finding suitable exercises for me

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : actually i don't have an evil motivation

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a sexy slim fitting dress with heels!
lulabellabeauty is offline   Reply With Quote