Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 11-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #1  
This is the Last Time!!!

S/C/G: HW283/GW170

Height: 5'5"

Default Flax Oil-Does anyone take it?

Do you take it for something specific or overall health? Where do you buy it? Do the calories in it concern you, or is it worth the calories for the benefits?
HadEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #2  
Vegging out

S/C/G: 268/ticker/148

Height: 5'6"

I take it, specifically for eczema. I was getting really bad patches on my face and I wanted a more natural cure than topical steriod creams which are usually prescribed as treatment. It has definitely worked for me. I had never even given a thought to the calories before, so I just looked at mine and it has 10 calories per pill. I usually only take two a day, so no, the calories don't worry me. In all honestly, since i no longer have large itchy, scaly, sometimes even weepy red patches on my face, I would probably be okay with 100 calories a pill because it's so much better than than eczema!!! Oh, but I take the pills, maybe you're talking about just oil itself. What were you going to use it for?
dudesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 290 / 225 /170?

Height: 5'9"

I am considering taking this as well in a Flax/Evening Primrose oil pill made by Nature Made to get my Omega fats to (hopefully) help with Psoriasis, and my moods.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #4  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Overall health, esp. joint health, asthma, etc. (basically reduces inflammation)
Puritan's Pride has good prices.
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote