Old 11-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #1  
Yo!

S/C/G: 300/300/200

Height: 5

Default P90X and Star Wars?

So I stumbled across this some time ago. I guess you can combine p90x with the soundtrack to your favorite star wars movie.

Has anyone tried it? Or even tried P90X? I've heard good things about it, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle it. I know some friends who use p90x and they like it, but I'm a big boy, and they're pretty skinny. The site is called starwarsdiet.

I have no idea why it's called the star wars diet though. If you already use p90x you might want to give that a try.

Also, if this is in the wrong forum area, please do move it to the correct area.

Last edited by Bremaine; 11-01-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Bremaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:40 AM   #2  

Height: 5'2

that's awesome!! i've not tried it, but i'm currently doing insanity. my friends who have done p90x have lost a good amount and had good body transformations, though. do what you CAN handle, and you'll be amazed with how good you feel! best of luck
vatkins22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #3  
Yo!

I really want to try p90x, but I can't afford it. If I could afford it, I'd get it. And I like that I can go at my own pace with it. It'll add a little bit of awesomeness with Star wars included.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #4  

I haven't researched P90X personally, but I have a coworker who is doing it. Every now and then he misses a day, so he says he has to be P92X etc. I'd probably turn it into a P270X! ha ha.

I wonder how that works out with the soundtracks to Star Wars, and why not another movie. Interesting.

If I were to start an exercise program like P90X, I'd simply modify my movements or slow my moves down to be able to meet my current fitness need. I have to say, I am a bit intrigued by it, but then I look at the one room in my house that I refer to as the fitness graveyard, because it has an unused NordicTrak, row machine, hand weights, and enough videos to start a rental service.

Last edited by Hyacinth; 11-02-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Hyacinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #5  
Yo!

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid about with P90x. I don't want to buy it if I stop using it one day. I've had countless equipment that I gave up on. I even purchased DDR for my PS2 years ago, and I gave that up too. Should probably get back to that though.

But the starwarsdiet (workout) lol, looks promising, mainly because I love Star Wars. And if Star wars can get me into working out, I may be into it.